Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Appendix, Migraine, and Colds - OH MY!

Hello Internet....
I don't have a lot of time tonight but here is my update -
Chris was in the hospital all day yesterday with a "grumbling appendix" - it sure has been grumbling, but no bursting so now we are just waiting....
While we are sitting in the "hospital" I snapped some pictures....

A "Hospital" Corner                    An Air Vent - No Air Conditioning    Hospital (Prison) Sink

Behind the "Dirty" Curtain    Cardboard Barf Buckets     Chris on a 1970's "Bed"
Other updates:
* I have had a week of constant headaches, wait scratch that, Migraines - I need a massage.
* Chris and I have both christened the toilet by barfing in it (thought you might want to know).
* We both have colds too...
Good News????
IT IS SUNNY!!!!!!  It only rained a little bit yesterday (we were stuck in the hospital anyway so it didn't matter) but today I couldn't have a nap this afternoon because of the sun shining through my window and I didn't mind the lack of sleep at all -- especially since it was because of the sun!!!
And in other news....
I had an appointment at the Doctors Surgery today - the nurse's name that saw me ---
Janet Jackson!

No comments: