* MOST IMPORTANT – Chris and I have gotten everything in order to apply for his VISA. Mine runs out on the 23rd of July 2010 so I will be home by then. I cant wait. It is making things a bit easier to deal with knowing there is an end in sight! We’ll need prayers, happy thoughts, etc. sent our way for the next little while as the process progresses – hopefully without incident. I will update as things happen. In the meantime if you hear of jobs, cars, household supplies, etc. keep us in mind.So that is my life in a nutshell. Nothing to exciting, but changes in the works. Have a great week everyone!!!
* Issues (to say the least) with the in-laws, I wont type much because I don't want to make anything worse (if it could be). I really envy people who have great relationships with their in-laws. It has also put me on a crash course of FINALLY realizing that no matter how hard I try, and believe me I’ve tried, I cant please everyone.
* I quit my job. I was hired with a promise of 10 hours a week and after 3 weeks of no hours at all, late pay, snide comments, and cleaning duty – not to mention migraines from the stress AND babies crying because I became a “stranger” from my lack of hours – Chris did my dirty work. He went into the centre, asked for my passport, and then handed them my letter – and I haven't heard from them OR looked back since. Now I just need to find something else – hopefully something I am more suited to.
* Chris is still hard at work, doing TONS of extra hours so we can start saving for Utah. What a hard worker!
* I went for my fertility appointment last week and was told that I need to loose weight so last Monday, Chris and I started watching what we’re eating. It hasn't been easy and it involved me cooking a lot more, but hopefully it will work. I am using a great website called http://www.sparkpeople.com/ It is GREAT and soooo helpful – I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to track and loose weight. Now if I can just get the motivation to work out… P.S. If you’d like an invite to my fertility blog – just let me know!
* I have a bit of a writing bug coming on. All my life I’ve wanted to write a book and finally I think I have some really good ideas sloshing around in my head. I just hope I can make sense of them and turn them into something worth while.
"A style where the strict tempo is temporarily abandoned for a more emotional tone."
Monday, 10 August 2009
My Life in a Bullet List
I know it has been quite a while since I have updated my blog. I guess that all those pictures pushed me over the edge, but to be more honest – nothing much of note has happened as of late – so this post will be reduced to bullet points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Things sound like they've been crazy for you! I am glad to see you posting. I LOVE sparkpeople! That is how I lost all of my weight a few years back!!
By the way, could I get an invite to your infertility blog or would that be too much invasion of your personal space and life?
saphireiguana@hotmail.com
Good update post! I'm excited to hear that this time next year we will be able to take long drives while we sing along to our fav cd. I'll write more personal note in email. Love you tons. Ms. Potter
What a great update! I was most interested in the Diet and the Book!! Have you been thinking about "our" book? Still getting ideas!! :)
I know about the weight loss thing. i really want to loose weight BIG TIME!! I need some serious motivation!! x
You really like Sparkpeople, huh? I signed up for it and can't seem to keep up with it! I've also wanted to write a book, but how do you start one?
I bet you're so excited to come home! Yay!!
Post a Comment