Sunday, 2 August 2009

I’m Baaaacccckkk…..

Well last time I saw this blog I was on day 23 of Tiny Moments, it is now a new month and I missed out on the last few pictures.  Sorry…. 
Things here have been a little off here at the house.  Chris and I both got ill for about a week and a half and thought we had the Swine Flu.  I don't think we actually did because we never got full blown temps.  We had a fertility appointment that took away my attention from the blog – but I’m back now!
Chris and I did get a chance to go to the seaside with Georgia on Friday.  We wanted to make a whole day of it and started at the Sea Life Centre which is like a ghetto version of Sea World.
IMG_0391 IMG_0395
Georgia wasn't too impressed by the whole thing, and to tell the truth – we weren't either.  I did touch a star fish for the first time – strange.
We decided to head out to the beach.  It was a lovely day but we were bombarded by wasps.  We finally got a bucket and spade and a mat and headed to the water.  The beach at Huntstation is a lot more “pebbly” than some of the others we’ve been too but we tried to make the best of it.  We spent some time in the sea, which was freezing, and Georgia only relaxed and started to enjoy the water once Chris was in the water with her.  The tide started to come in quite quick so we decided it was time to have some lunch.
IMG_0402
We had a nice lunch of fish and chips and then we went to the arcades.  This is one of Chris’ favourite things to do – to play on the 2p machines.  He took it upon himself so share the fun with Georgia – which she loved!  She especially loved when she won something, but didn't seem to understand why we were putting the 2p’s in the machine instead of putting them in our wallets.
IMG_0398 IMG_0396
Georgia decided to take a ride on Brum “to America” she told us.
IMG_0399
By this point I think Georgia was a little tired, and so were we.  We decided to head home.
IMG_0401
We thought she was tired and would fall asleep on the way home but she didn't and kept us entertained saying things out of the blue like, “ *GASP* Look at that?!?!?!?!?” Chris says look at what?  “That, the… SKY!” or my personal favourite, “Jamie, I love you….. Jamie I love your bum!”
We love spending time with her!
Last night to end a very, very hard day I got to see this out of the window:
IMG_0403
It was beautiful and maybe with the great day with Georgia and the lovely sunset it is a sign that this week will be better than the last few.  Fingers Crossed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear you and your hubby are feeling better. It looks like you guys had a great time! I hope you have a better week as well!

Unknown said...

It's been a little while again. Are you okay?