When I woke up this morning at 8:00 the sun was shining, the birds were singing.... Today we opened the windows and let the nice breeze in... We went grocery shopping and I noticed it was a little cold. We got home and had all the windows open. I was sitting at the computer, and felt quite cold - which I thought was strange - after all it was so sunny... I turned and looked out the window and found this. It lasted for about 15 minutes, the clouds cleared and the rest of the day was bright and sunny.
"A style where the strict tempo is temporarily abandoned for a more emotional tone."
Monday, 3 March 2008
Tiny Moments ... Day 27
When I woke up this morning at 8:00 the sun was shining, the birds were singing.... Today we opened the windows and let the nice breeze in... We went grocery shopping and I noticed it was a little cold. We got home and had all the windows open. I was sitting at the computer, and felt quite cold - which I thought was strange - after all it was so sunny... I turned and looked out the window and found this. It lasted for about 15 minutes, the clouds cleared and the rest of the day was bright and sunny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment