Today was Mothering Sunday here in England (English equivalent to Mothers Day). It was a very difficult day for many reasons but 2 being, I miss my mom and hearing everyone talk about their mom is difficult knowing I am so far from mine, and second Mothers Day is always difficult without children, but now, with our ability to have children in "limbo" it was a lot like salt in the wound... and a whole bunch of other stuff on top of that (dont even get me started). After church we went to my in-laws to have lunch. The whole family was there and it was so nice to be around all the cute kids and just have a good laugh. I was taking pictures of all the kids and by chance caught this picture of Alfie and Georgia. Just being around the kids made the day a whole lot better. I must say they are some CUTE kids (plus you should hear them talk with their accents... so cute!).
"A style where the strict tempo is temporarily abandoned for a more emotional tone."
Sunday, 2 March 2008
Tiny Moments ... Day 26
Today was Mothering Sunday here in England (English equivalent to Mothers Day). It was a very difficult day for many reasons but 2 being, I miss my mom and hearing everyone talk about their mom is difficult knowing I am so far from mine, and second Mothers Day is always difficult without children, but now, with our ability to have children in "limbo" it was a lot like salt in the wound... and a whole bunch of other stuff on top of that (dont even get me started). After church we went to my in-laws to have lunch. The whole family was there and it was so nice to be around all the cute kids and just have a good laugh. I was taking pictures of all the kids and by chance caught this picture of Alfie and Georgia. Just being around the kids made the day a whole lot better. I must say they are some CUTE kids (plus you should hear them talk with their accents... so cute!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment