Thursday, 6 March 2008

Tiny Moment ... Day 30


The corridor, in the building where we meet for church.  If only you could smell it too... it is awful!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Confession: I have officially read every entry on your blog. I started at the beginning, April 2005 and read all the way up to the present (Needless to say, its been a slow day at work!) and I have loved every minute of it! It is sad to lose track of friends but it ha s been a delight to feel like I am now caught up!
 
You are such a talented writer! I love reading your thoughts and your insight into the world. I am glad you seem to be doing better over there in Jolly Ol\' England and hope things continue to get better and better! I am glad you have a good husband who loves you and appreciates the individual that you are. I can\'t imagine anyone being better for you than him.
 
 I hope you will continue to keep up on the writing I love reading your blog!