Saturday, 8 March 2008

Tiny Entry ...

I started off the "Tiny Moments" project thinking I wouldn't be able to keep up with it, and eventually (by eventually I mean within the first few days) I would get sick of finding, or run out, of tiny moments of my life.  I have impressed myself, and I am sure a few close friends, with the fact that I did every day without fail....
It just goes to show I can do it. 
As a result I have had more views and hopefully picked up more readers.
Yesterday and today as I went to bed I had that feeling like, "I should post my tiny moment!"  Internet, I think blogging has become a happy habit!
In response to all the positive feedback I think I will start to do a "Tiny Moment" a week (probably on Friday, but I'm not committing myself).
I have missed writing though.  So much has been going on in my life - something I didn't think anyone I knew could relate to, but as I continue to read YOUR blogs, I have found some of you do.
I guess "Tiny Moments" was quite self-indulgent really.  It was all about me - my life, but I loved sharing it, those things with you. 
You'll be hearing more from me... and if I start slacking again.... send me a message because I would hate to disappoint any of you!
Have a good weekend Internet.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jamie!
  I love your new green color.  Isn\'t it fun to choose colors?  It\'s the highlight of my day sometimes.  (My days are really boring.)  Keep writing!  I love to see what you are thinking, feeling and doing.  The pictures are great too because England isn\'t America.  Know what I mean?
    Rachel