These are what I like to call my "ear canal accessories", my ear plugs. I wear them every night without fail, beginning the very first night of my marriage. They are my sanity and my reason for actually sleeping at night instead of laying in bed, getting more angry because of my husbands snoring. The worst thing about them is once I put them in, Chris has to repeat everything he says to me from that point on, so needless to say a conversation that would usually take 10 minutes, takes at least 20 from all the repeated sentences. They are magic though, I can hear most everything else, alarms, crying kids, and even sometimes music, but, amazingly enough in the mornings I cant hear anything. Chris can vacuum, make phone calls, and do dishes and I sleep right through it. Wearing them every night is a pain, especially with a cold, but that is the price I'll pay. So, until they come up with a cure for snoring, I'll be sporting these lovely, purple accessories.
"A style where the strict tempo is temporarily abandoned for a more emotional tone."
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
Tiny Moments ... Day 8
These are what I like to call my "ear canal accessories", my ear plugs. I wear them every night without fail, beginning the very first night of my marriage. They are my sanity and my reason for actually sleeping at night instead of laying in bed, getting more angry because of my husbands snoring. The worst thing about them is once I put them in, Chris has to repeat everything he says to me from that point on, so needless to say a conversation that would usually take 10 minutes, takes at least 20 from all the repeated sentences. They are magic though, I can hear most everything else, alarms, crying kids, and even sometimes music, but, amazingly enough in the mornings I cant hear anything. Chris can vacuum, make phone calls, and do dishes and I sleep right through it. Wearing them every night is a pain, especially with a cold, but that is the price I'll pay. So, until they come up with a cure for snoring, I'll be sporting these lovely, purple accessories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment