As you can see I've changed just a few things on my blog - some you wont even notice. But you might notice:
* The counter -- spread the word about my blog please, I love to see that number and I love to know that people are actually reading what I am writing. Comments are VERY welcome.
* New blog list -- I have made a complete list of the blogs I read regularly - and by regularly I mean on a daily basis -- I love them all and feel like I know every one of the women who write them. They are worth reading. Plus it helps you get into the "inner workings and circle of the blog world" which I love, and relish watching from the side - like at a dance, when all the popular, pretty girls are dancing with the hot guys and I just stand and watch, living through them... anyway I am rambling but , read those blogs they are lovely!
* The counter -- spread the word about my blog please, I love to see that number and I love to know that people are actually reading what I am writing. Comments are VERY welcome.
* New blog list -- I have made a complete list of the blogs I read regularly - and by regularly I mean on a daily basis -- I love them all and feel like I know every one of the women who write them. They are worth reading. Plus it helps you get into the "inner workings and circle of the blog world" which I love, and relish watching from the side - like at a dance, when all the popular, pretty girls are dancing with the hot guys and I just stand and watch, living through them... anyway I am rambling but , read those blogs they are lovely!
No comments:
Post a Comment