Friday, 16 December 2011

Countdown to Christmas Day 5

Here are some funny things J said today while I was watching him and his sister….

M and I are looking for a party dress – J heads downstairs…

J:  I am leaving, you girls are wasting my TIME!

-

J:  What if we pooped out money, then if we wanted to be rich, we’d just have to go to the toilet.

They had a birthday party today at a soft play centre.

P1010720

All the Christmas trees there were decorated just in the front – kind of like mine.

P1010729

These are the only gifts we bought this year (at the end of summer).  They are for our nieces and nephews – 7 this Christmas, 10 by next (no not an announcement just 3 due next year).  The first year we were here we got the few that were born books – a tradition that has continued ever since.  It makes things really easy – knowing what we are going to get them each year. 

No comments: