I finally gave in and updated my blog – don't be surprised, I am not blogging because I don't want too – because I DO, my fingers have been itching to get on here and write ‘til my hearts content. But, lately I’ve been trying to be a bit of an adult and in being an adult, I’ve had to work on “priorities”. These priorities include (but are not limited to…)
* Primary President Issues (until, that is, the Branch dissolved which leads to a lot of other posts).
* Moving – which explains my first month of absence from the blogging world.
* University work! Yes, instead of writing thousands of words via my blog, I have had to prioritise putting the effort into writing thousands of words for University. Not only that but this Arts class has now clashed with my Photography class resulting in a crisis of time management (hence my second month of being absent from my blog).
But rest assured (for me mostly) that once this week is over (my essay is due Friday) I will be back – with a vengeance. I have lots to share – cross country train trips, new friends and church family, new flat, new photos, and some new writing ideas – so don't give up on me – just let me be an adult for a little bit longer and then I’ll be write back to making my blog one of my “urgent priorities”.
Back Monday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment