Just wanted to let my few (but faithful) readers know of a few changes to the blog:
* MAKEOVER!!
* Archives! I imported my old MSN Spaces blog and now have all the entries I’ve ever blogged – starting in 2005. They are pretty funny (for me) to look back on.
* Labels to find entries faster
* You can now be my follower – just remember to sign up at the side of the page – that way you can know when I update.
* New tabs on the top – all pages coming soon!
Let me know what you think – if I don’t get back to you its because my brain has exploded from trying to sort everything out!
Conclusion of the story tomorrow, and then I have some ideas in the pipeline to start blogging a bit more.
1 comment:
WOW! It looks great. I've loved reading your stories and really like the homemaking blog you've been writing on as well. Keep it up!
Post a Comment