Saturday, 1 May 2010

Here I Am…

Hello Readers.  I am still alive (thank goodness).  As you may or may not know, I am recovering (slowly) from surgery.  As much as I am healing physically, I am also trying to heal emotionally, as the surgery didn't go how we thought it would.  I will update more when I feel better (or when I can sit on a chair for long enough to type a post).  Please watch the video below – it puts into words how I feel and what I am dealing with.
Be back soon!
P.S. I couldn't be more blessed from the outpouring of support from my friends and family (mostly thousands of miles away).  And, just so you know, I have never been offended by anything any of these sweet people have said to me.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

I'm so sorry, Jamie. My heart aches for you!

mamahen said...

Jamie, I just discovered this blog and it is amazing! Of course I love the tie in with our music theory--how creative! We used a quote from the Sheri Dew talk with the chocolate moms' day gift last year. It's a classic and so are you. I know few people who so aptly fit the title of Mother. Love you lots! Sorry for your pain.