Sunday, 13 September 2009

Weight Loss Goals – A Public Record

When my friend, Kim emailed to give me tips for her weight loss success, she advised me to make some goals – so because she is so wise, I think I will….
Short Term:
To be able to wear my wedding ring again.
To have people NOTICE that I have lost weight.
To go to a “regular” store and pick something out.
To shop at charity stores and find more that HUGE, floral dresses in my size.
To get back to my marriage weight (eventually falling below it).
Long Term:
To be healthy enough to have a healthy baby.
To jog.
To get to a “normal” BMI for my height.
Go on a bike ride with my dad – and keep up.
I have also taken Kim’s advice in rewarding myself and, the next reward planned (and the first) is going to see a show down in London. I decided I would do that when I lost 20 lbs. and as of today… I think I should start looking up ticket prices - because I am nearly there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done!! Almost 20 pounds is fantastic!! I bet it makes a huge difference for you! So what have you been doing to loose the weight then?

Unknown said...

Way to go! You are amazing! Keep up the good work. Goals are wonderful to keep us moving along. Congrats!

Nutter said...

Jamie, I am so happy to see your hard work paying off! I have a couple of awesome books about gettting in the right frame of mind to lose weight and how to become ridiculously hot. I'll send you the titles. Love you!