Here are the latest pictures:
The first plant is nearly reaching the top of the windowsill. The first set of flowers have mostly fallen off, but there are several more buds on a whole different set of plants.
The plant on the right side is called my fertility plant. I got it on Mothers Day here in England and wanted it to die, so I left it on the fridge – then one day I noticed it and couldn't just let it die. I re-planted it and it has blossomed to say the least. If it doesn't have enough water is lies flat and looks dead until you water it, and then it comes back to life. Also the other day I was vacuuming up the fallen off flowers and sucked some of the yellow flowers up into the hose and yet, the plant still lives (although those flowers don't grow up now, just down). Maybe it is the air, or their place on the window, or the “tantrums” the fertility plant throws to remind us to regularly water them, whatever the reason I think that in the near future my windowsill might resemble a jungle!
1 comment:
Hey! Did you know that whenever your Live Traffic Feed says, "Schaumburg, Illinois", that is me!? My work computer pulls up as our corporate office location...weird!
I am glad to see your plants are growing! I love plants.
Post a Comment