After a little break and trying to sort things out a little I have decided to keep this blog up, but also start another one. It is going to be about me and Chris' infertility journey. It is invite only so if you are interested please send me a message or a comment... in the mean time meet my new nephew - Tyler.

3 comments:
Aw, Jamie, I\'m really sorry u\'all are going through this. I am interested in reading your other blog, if that\'s cool.
Uhhhhhh, that other comment was from me. Guess I thought it would automatically know who I was... :oP
Danielle
Jamie,
I am so glad you are back! I love reading your posts and have really been wishing for an update. I would love to have access to your other blog, if that is okay with you, as I am just beginning my infertility journey too. Thanks!
Anna
Post a Comment