I am too tired to think of a witty title... Here is what has been going on with me.
First we got a new car! We took the car back to the dealership but not without him warning us "DONT EVER BUY A CAR HERE AGAIN!" Hey, no problem, didn't he realize we were bringing one BACK?!?! But luckily we had a call from the lovely mechanic we took with us to look at the "trade" the dealer offered earlier last week. He told us there was someone selling a "pucker" car - in England that means a really good one. We totally trusted him and took the money to him the next day to buy the car he told us about - and we weren't disappointed. It is a cute red Citron (French car) and has a radio and only 75,000 miles (which is good for a 1994), AND the horn is on the end of the blinker -- needless to say I have pounded the steering wheel for no reason it will take some getting used to. It has been a great car so far, and fingers crossed it will take us all around the country without problem. 3 cars in 18 months? We deserve this one...
Bridget the Car - named by Elder Jones
Today has been a hard day though, we said good-bye to both of our amazing missionaries - one going home (back to Utah) and the other to Wales. I was overcome with emotion as we said goodbye, mostly because I was so homesick and I was super jealous of one of them getting to go back to Utah. It is something I want so badly but I just have to wait - which, as many of you know... is hard for me.
Things here keep moving along though, I cant believe it is February.
But, anyway... here you go, here are some pictures of my cute niece...
Starting tomorrow I will be doing the 30 Tiny Moments photo project that many of my favourite blog authors are doing. (www.kerflop.com and www.mandajuice.com)
What it is, is a picture a day for 30 days of just the simple things in life. That means, for at least 30 days you'll get a photo from me - so keep watching!
First we got a new car! We took the car back to the dealership but not without him warning us "DONT EVER BUY A CAR HERE AGAIN!" Hey, no problem, didn't he realize we were bringing one BACK?!?! But luckily we had a call from the lovely mechanic we took with us to look at the "trade" the dealer offered earlier last week. He told us there was someone selling a "pucker" car - in England that means a really good one. We totally trusted him and took the money to him the next day to buy the car he told us about - and we weren't disappointed. It is a cute red Citron (French car) and has a radio and only 75,000 miles (which is good for a 1994), AND the horn is on the end of the blinker -- needless to say I have pounded the steering wheel for no reason it will take some getting used to. It has been a great car so far, and fingers crossed it will take us all around the country without problem. 3 cars in 18 months? We deserve this one...
Today has been a hard day though, we said good-bye to both of our amazing missionaries - one going home (back to Utah) and the other to Wales. I was overcome with emotion as we said goodbye, mostly because I was so homesick and I was super jealous of one of them getting to go back to Utah. It is something I want so badly but I just have to wait - which, as many of you know... is hard for me.
Things here keep moving along though, I cant believe it is February.
But, anyway... here you go, here are some pictures of my cute niece...
Starting tomorrow I will be doing the 30 Tiny Moments photo project that many of my favourite blog authors are doing. (www.kerflop.com and www.mandajuice.com)
What it is, is a picture a day for 30 days of just the simple things in life. That means, for at least 30 days you'll get a photo from me - so keep watching!
No comments:
Post a Comment