Today at church I walked into the "classroom" (I say classroom and I mean plastic chairs and shabby dividers) for Sunday School and sat down.
I hate, HATE the branch I am in - don't get me wrong, LOVE the church I belong to, hate the branch - I was trying to decide if I should say in class or wait in the hallway.
As I was thinking I saw "the stocks" that the special needs kids made in woodshop class...
A medieval torture device - and I thought to myself -- How appropriate.
I hate, HATE the branch I am in - don't get me wrong, LOVE the church I belong to, hate the branch - I was trying to decide if I should say in class or wait in the hallway.
As I was thinking I saw "the stocks" that the special needs kids made in woodshop class...
A medieval torture device - and I thought to myself -- How appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment