Thursday, 19 October 2006

Moving House.... again...

Hello Blog Readers! 


As you can tell my the title we are moving house again....  Olga (The Dragon) talks too lound for her own good, but this time, loud enough for my good.  I overheard her talking to her son saying she was going to just have the house empty for her trip to Australlia.  Chris and I were blind to this fact  until I heard this - at which point we talked about it and decided to have Chris ask her ;) She said she did want us out so we were back to asking his parents to take us back - which I didnt feel too bad asking about, because at dinner the other day Chris' mom and dad both spoke to us about how much they wanted us back.  And there is a perk to moving back.... a car.  Thats right... look out England -- Jamie is going to be driving! 


So pretty much these last 2 months up here have been a waste, we never would have moved up here, had we not had the offer to have a house to ourselves while she was gone.  Even then not just the last 2 month, but since we got here in July, because since then we'd been planning to move up.  So we miss out on 3 months of work, maybe our own place to live, and a lot more piece of mind for me.


I have been completely depressed while we've been here in Doncaster.  I have been taking St. Johns Wart to help, and it takes the edge off a little.  I was sad in March (Chris' parents house) but I think a lot of that was homesickness... Here I have had a hard time the whole time, and that is with the homesickness under control (I think).  It is a chore to get out of bed, it is a chore to act happy around friends and family and Chris.  He knows I have been struggling but not the extent.  As much as I hate to say it, I feel better knowing we are moving back.  I will be around my amazing Mother-in-law, a great church group, my sister-in-laws, and all the other family.  Dont get me wrong there are things here I will miss, the friends I've made here and especially the landscapes. 


I hope things get better in March.  Every now and then I get a far off view of happiness and contentment but right now it seems quite far away.  I am having a birthday in a few weeks and look back at the last year and realize that most of it has been filled with UN-happiness and I hate that it is a whole year wasted.  I hope this year will be better and I hope that I can appreciate things more. 


I feel alright now... I must, if the only thing I am REALLY sad about today, is having to take down my Halloween decorations before Halloween.

No comments: