So I am sitting here at my parents house (I cant bring myself to call it home, which means I dont have one - I'm officially homeless!) waiting to leave on my LONG road trip to Pennsylvania, where, I will become a mother and wife (minus the sex stuff
) in mere days! I moved out of my apartment on Saturday and have been sleeping here at my parents since Thursday. After a tiring night of scrapbooking - 12:30 AM (thank you very much) - I must admit driving sounds lovely... but maybe that is because today we are only going to do 4 hours -- tomorrow starts the real journey of 9 hours a day - stopping every 3 to get out and make the feeling return to our numb butts and swollen legs... sounds like fun right? Well at least I dont have THAT much to complain about -- Karissa is the one who has to sit in the back with a seat of room -- the rest is crammed full of stuff to take to PA. You'd think I'd be sad to leave Utah -- and I am sad to leave my friends and amazing family - but I am excited -- this means I can start the count down to marriage and whole new life! Now THAT is exciting. I'll try to write as much as I can while I am gone.... if not I'll write you all when I get to PA! Thank you to everyone who's helped me and made the effort to see me! I'll miss you all!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment