I started my new job at a different building.... I worked there for one day, got sick, and am now back and adjusting...
And getting to know my new co-workers....
Yesterday during a rare lull in the work, one of my new co-workers decided it would be a good time to get to know me...
The conversation went as follows....
Her: So, you're LDS right? (For those of you who dont know LDS means - Latter-Day Saint -- or Mormon)
Me: Yep I am... (my appearance must SHOUT mormon...)
Her: So how old are you??
Me: 25 (when everything inside me screams 23!!!!)
Her: Did you go on a mission?
Me: Nope, I didnt
Her: Oh.... I just figured you did -- since you are so old and not married.
1 comment:
. . . that is so typical. Makes me sick.Try being LDS, and divorced, trying to get back into the dating scene... not going to happen -_-
Post a Comment