Well... I cant believe it... today is my very last day in this office. It is bittersweet. I am so glad I can finally throw away my "rule" books about accounting. I wont miss a lot of the people that I work with. Most of them could compete professionally if backstabbing were a sport. I wont miss a lot of things... but it seems like the things I will miss far outweigh the bad, they are the things that have kept me coming back to work after 3 1/2 years - even though I am doing accounting, and got D- throughout school in math. I will miss my own office.... I will miss working with my brother.... I will miss the freedom I had here (2 hour lunches if needed ;)) and of course, more than anything, the people I call friends now - not co-workers - THEY've kept me coming back and I was lucky for that!
On a very side note... check out Chris' blog entry http://spaces.msn.com/members/flattley/ - tell me that isnt the sweetest thing ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment