Thursday, 4 August 2005

The Mating Habits of Crabs...

Last Saturday I was sitting home, by myself and watching a nature program about the phases of the moon...


It came to the part where it said when the moon changes the tide for the spring the crabs come to the shore and lay eggs.  The female crabs lay the eggs and the male crab attaches to a female and wont let go of them... even after they swim out to sea.


While watching this, the thought went through my head, "Even crabs can find a mate!"  the thought continued... "yeah but I bet those women crabs arent picky - maybe I'm too picky."


Then I realized they were crabs - of course they werent picky... and then I thought, "Jamie, you do realize you are compairing your life to that of a crab."


And then I turned off the TV and went shopping....

No comments: