Attached is an email from Abbie for any daughter who is interested....(no you dont HAVE to bring your mother)
Hey gals,
My cute little neighbor across the street sells Mary Kay and needs to
make a little extra money in July. So, she asked me to host a party.
And, how could I say no. So...she will be sending out invites and I
thought it would be fun if we did a "mothers and daughters" night. I
will bring my mom and I am going to invite my two of my sister-in-laws
and their moms. So, I think it will actually be a lot of fun! I will
make some yummy treats!
The party will be Wednesday, July 13th at 7:00pm.
I hope you can all make it!
Abbie
1 comment:
Yeah, sorry...I didn\'t mean that you HAD to bring your mom, if you can\'t it would be awesome to see you guys! So, please come...like I said, ***Free Food!*** - I have heard that always gets more people to come to things :)You can bring a friend or a sister if you would like as well...the more the merrier!
Post a Comment